- Analysis of data ecosystem
- Planning, design and migration to Big Data Technology
- Big Data Consultancy
- Development of interfaces to Data Analytics
- Mobile interface development
- Hadoop cluster planning and Implementation
- Hadoop ecosystem products support
- SAP HANA based application development
- Embedded and sensor systems development
Spider OpsNet has started conducting hadoop trainings for an international brand. As part of this, we conducted trainings on hadoop in Chennai during the last week of November.Read More...
Spider OpsNet becomes a certified third party vendor for SAP as our product 'PowerSpider' is certified by SAP to run on SAP HANA.Read More...
SpiderOpsNet signs up with US based Colaberry.com to conduct web-based trainings on hadoop ecosystem of products including HDFS, mapreduce, pig, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop,Flume and OozieRead More...
Spider OpsNet participated in the Big Data forum organized by TechCircle in Bangalore. India’s largest big data event, Techcircle Big Data Forum 2014 brought leading Big Data professionals, entrepreneurs and investors under one roof to share their experiences and thoughts on how India can make its name big in the world of Big Data. Besides an array of engaging panel discussions, it also provided an interview of the poster boy of Big Data in India, Dhiraj Rajaram from Mu Sigma; He shared his views on Big Data that were different from earlier panelists. There were also interesting panelists like Bhupendra Khanal from Simplify 360 and Arihant Patni from Hive India. Read More...